-Post in your journal when done, of course-
1. What are your nickname/s?
- Nyx, Cooltje, Coltje, Little Nicky, Nic, Nico
2. Are there any nicknames you wish people called you?
- Hm, not really. People can call me as they wish. As long as it isn't offending, ofcourse.
3. If you had to be stuck at one age for the rest of your life, how old would you be?
- I guess that would be the age I am now. 20.
4. What colour clothes do you like best?
- Hmm... tough one. My mum always says that black suits me and khaki too.
5. If you had a pet cactus, what would you name him/her?
- Seriously? =w=
6. Your most-hated movie?
- My most hated movie... hm... I guess that would be Thunderbirds
7. What do you think of 3D movies?
- Quite awesome ^_^ Although I have a habit of getting unwell while watching them.
8. Ever get motion sickness? (car, boat, aeroplane, elevator, etc)
- Yup. In a car and on a boat. Airplane not so much.
9. So, your thoughts on elevators?
- They're quite handy, but the elevators in our school have a habit of breaking down. My friends and I are always afraid we'll get stuck in one, because of that. That happened a few times with other people...
10. Have you ever Role Played?
- Yeah ^_^ Quite a lot
11. What's your favourite public holiday? (Birthdays don't count)
- New Year's Day. Although I am not so fond of the fireworks.
12. Best season of the year for you?
- Spring & summer. As long as it isn't so gloomy.
13. Do you ever want to go to Antarctica?
- No. Too cold.
14. Have you ever had to stay in hospital overnight?
15. Glasses: attractive, or a turnoff?
- Glasses can look very good on someone. & if people wear glasses they need it. so who am I to judge about the look of it?
16. What kind of job do you respect the most? (Fire-fighters, doctors, people in the army, etc)
- People in the army. They have a very dangerous job & they still do it. In danger of their own lives they protect countries.
17. Do you have a favourite flower?
- A narcissus flower ^_^
18. Now for a manly question: do you enjoy driving? (Or think you will when you're able)
- I really don't know. It sure is handy. Being able to drive a car.
19. What's one thing you never leave home without?
- Haha, good one. I don't really know. Sometimes I am glad I still have my head on when I leave. I forget nearly everything.
20. Batman. Sure, he saves lives and has a famous comic and all, but he has as many superpowers as you or I. Do you think he really counts as a superhero?
- I am not really the person to judge about that. I don't know much about that superhero stuff.
21. If you could become one pokemon, which one would it be?
- Lugia!! Definitely Lugia
22. Write one thing about yourself you wouldn't tell your parents.
- Being Otherkin.
23. What do you think of when I say FIRE?
24. What country would you like to visit right now?
- Ireland or Scotland
25. Do you think you'll ever end up in jail at some point in your life?
- Ehh, no.
26. Do you have/plan to get any tattoos or piercings?
27. How many pets do you have?
- 2 cats & 1 horse
28. What's your thoughts on OCs? (Original characters)
- Definitely awesome
I really respect those artists who are able to create their own characters & bring them to live in art & stories.
29. If you were in a position of power, what's the first thing you would do?
- Do anything to stop animal cruelty
30. List three turn-ons for you:
- Long hair
31. Now list three sure-fire turn-offs:
- Weird laugh
32. Do you have any favourite faces to use online?
33. Do you like trampolines?
- I guess. It is a long time ago since I jumped on a trampoline.
34. If you saw a shooting star, would you wish on it?
- No. I don't believe in those things.
35. If you had a novel published, what would the title be?
- Actually... I am writing stories. If I would pick one to publish that would be Betrayal. It's about a night elf who betrays her own kind and starts to live with satyrs.
36. What do you think of photos of yourself?
- ehm... weird. Except when I am with my horse. Then you don't see my face that good
37. When was the last time you saw the sun rise?
- I can't remember. It's that long ago.
38. So, what do you think of memes like this? Any reason in particular you take these?
- It's nice & fun to fill in c:
39. There's only one female smurf. How do you think they reproduce?
- You think I am seriously going to answer that?
40. What's one music group you think everyone should be into at the moment?
- Each individual has it's own taste of music.
41. Take a quick look at your fridge. What's on it right now?
- I can't see my fridge from here
but I know nothing is on it right now
42. Who has it easier: boys, or girls?
- I think both of them have their hard times and good times.
43. What's do you think the meaning of life is?
- To have faith in God the Father.
44. Which is better: pirates or ninjas?
- Hm, good one. Pirates and Ninjas are equally awesome.
45. If you could change your hair colour, what would it be?
46. How'd your first day at school go? Anything interesting happen?
- Not really. Just the usual stuff.
47. What's the best kind of chocolate?
- Almond chocolate
48. Do you think you'll ever try drugs in your life?
49. How are you sitting while you type this? Comfortable?
- On a very uncomfortable chair. In class. Sitting up straight. With one leg over the other.
50. Do you believe in ghosts, or any of the paranormal?
- Yeah, I kinda do.
51. What's your favourite insult to call people?
- Silly, baka, doos, idiot
52. Do you have any phobias or fears?
- Abandonment issues, fear of fire & fear of bangs
53. Who's your favourite family member?
- My uncle
54. How much money's in your wallet right now?
- ehm... I guess... around €20,- I also have a lot of coins. So I don't really know
55. Mention some of the best memories you've ever had at school?
- Meeting the best teacher in the whole world. He helped me through really rough times. & ofcourse the meeting with my best friend.
56. What's your sleeping pattern like? Anything you'd change?
- hm... when I am really busy with my laptop I have a habit of going to bed around 1.30AM at it's latest. sometimes it is nearly 2AM. then. In the morning. I try to go out of bed around 10AM, but sometimes it becomes 11AM or 11.30AM. That is, if I don't have anything important to go to, like school.
57. What's wrong with the next generation?
- Well, I guess everything. Kids these days already have the most expensive phones around the age of 8 years. & no one ever looks up from that small screen of their phone. Also, youngsters are more rude these days.
58. How many tabs and windows do you have open right now?
- 1 window, 6 tabs
59. Is there any particular costume/cosplay you'd like to wear?
- Yes ^_^ I would like to cosplay as Matsumoto Rangiku. I am actually planning on buying that cosplay.
60. When something goes wrong, who's the first person you blame?
- Me, Myself & I
61. What's your favourite musical instrument?
62. If you could make one animal extinct, which one would it be? Why do they deserve it?
- Mosquitoes. Do I really have to explain why? What use do they have except being food for spiders. Spiders can eat other insects too
63. Is the glass half empty, or half full?
- Sometimes half empty & sometimes half full.
64. What do you have as your wallpaper right now?
- A picture of my horse
65. Have you ever cross-dressed?
66. Which is more fun: being short, or tall?
- I don't know. I kinda like my height. I am 1.80m. but sometimes I think being small is better.
67. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
- What is that for kinda question? Of course not
68. What's the last trading card game you played?
- ahm... I guess Pokemon
69. Are sixty-nine jokes still funny?
- Haha, I really don't know Mood:
Fairy Tail OSTReading:
Inheritance - EldestWatching:
School of DragonsEating: